We’re looking for an outstanding Account Director to join our growing Client Services team in Liverpool, Manchester or London.
Mando opened a second office in Soho in December 2015, after almost 20 years delivering to large national and international clients from our Liverpool Head Office. Due to a number of new client wins and a future aspiration to grow the business, we are looking to invest further in our already great Client Services team.
- Looking to work on a number of exciting large-scale digital projects ?
- Wanting to work autonomously alongside existing team members?
- Wanting to work alongside a great team of project managers, technologists, strategists, developers and more based both in Liverpool and London to help deliver award-winning projects for clients across a number of sectors?
- Ensure client satisfaction is achieved on large and complex projects
- Grow and expand existing accounts
- Ad-hoc travel to work on client sites, where needed
- Create clear, concise and compelling response documentation
- Ensure all quotes are accurately estimated and that assumptions are clearly identified
- Produce well-formed statements of work which provide clarity on the commercial agreement
- Provide the right level of support and direction for the client team to achieve sales and profit targets for your accounts
- Facilitating post-delivery debriefs with project teams and liaising with the relevant department heads to shape working practices, where necessary.
- Support Project Managers, including reviewing project plans, resource plans and RAID logs
- Work with Mando’s finance department to ensure that invoicing, payment schedules and cash flow are on track
- Ensure that any deviation from delivering what was sold is managed as change
We are curious, collaborative momentum makers - does this sound like you?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Digital Account Director role
- Experience of working on design & build projects using enterprise CMS’s for medium to large brands
- Passionate about digital transformation and exploring new ways for our clients to gain competitive advantage using digital
- Referenceable experience in stakeholder and commercial management
- Ability to build rapport with key decision makers
- Track record of winning, retaining and expanding key accounts
- Demonstrate leadership, contributing in a collaborative manner, helping others to solve problems
- Comfortable with supporting new business pitches, producing proposals and contributing to bid submissions
- Well organised and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, taking personal ownership over all activities
- Excellent communications skills; ability to inspire others
There's never been a more exciting time to join us. We’re continuing to win awards, we’re growing fast and we’ve just moved to a fantastic new workspace. So if you think working with Mando might be your cup of tea, here’s a bit more about us.
We’re the type of people who always push ourselves that bit further to achieve the best for all involved. We’re a caring bunch and we have each other’s backs. And while we take our responsibilities to our customers very seriously, we know how to have a laugh too. In fact, fun is an integral part of our culture. There’s always loads of regular social events and Friday afternoons are good for a chat around our award-wining beer fridge.
Mando HQ is one of the most technically advanced workspaces in our sector. From open plan dining area and whiteboard walls, to video pod-casting and Wi-Fi equipped roof terrace, everything about our brand new home has been to designed to nurture innovation and collaboration. Our London office is based in Soho Square, with easy access to Tottenham Court Road and the local Soho scene.
WE’LL ENSURE YOU RECEIVE:
- Enhanced holidays starting at 25 days and increasing each year of service up to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Flexible working day outside of our core 10am – 4.30pm working day
- Exciting social calendar, including ad-hoc lunches & 3 main Mando events per year
- Pension plan, including enhanced company contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Regular training and development opportunities such as leadership training, product training and other areas as agreed with line managers
- Clear progression plan, via our annual review process
We’re constantly improving the experience of working at Mando in line with our Investors in People accreditation. We value and appreciate the well-being of our staff, and offer benefits we feel contribute to everyone having a better work-life balance.