Being a Web Analyst at Mando is perfect for someone who loves digging into the detail. We're looking for a sharp and motivated individual who wants to uncover the data and stories that can help our customers be more successful. You'll thrive within our Strategy & Insights team, working on accounts that impact the lives of millions of people.
Based at our Head Office in Central Liverpool, you'll be collaborating with some exceptional people to make sure that every digital application Mando works on is the best it can be.
We're after a passionate, growth-minded, team player; a problem solver, who is calm under pressure and full of kindness and fun. We don't expect you to be the finished article, but we do expect you to have a logical mindset, a willingness to work hard and learn, and the tenacity to get to the answers.
Supporting the Strategy & Insight function in order to drive continuous improvement of our clients’ digital performance and Mando’s commercial growth. The role will have a major focus on building reports and dashboards within Google Analytics, Excel and other tools, plus assisting with technical implementation of analytics solutions for our digital platforms (currently including websites, mobile, apps and chatbots).
- Building and producing reports and dashboards using tools like Google Analytics and Excel
- Supporting in the creation and implementation of analytics solutions for Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager for all digital platforms e.g. website, mobile, apps and chatbots
- Assisting strategists in goal setting and performance measurement frameworks for current clients
- Collaborating with strategists on data collection and management. This will include multiple data sources (mostly quantitative) in addition to web analytics such as Sitecore Engagement Analytics
- Supporting all users (internal and external) in the use of analytics systems e.g. system administration, building dashboards, providing training, user management, liaising with technical support, etc.
- Minimum of one to two years’ experience working in the web analytics field extremely desirable
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) skills
- Experience of platforms like Hotjar, DoubleClick, AdWords would be an advantage
- Planning and organising including the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Enhanced holidays starting at 25 days and increasing each year of service, up to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Flexible working day outside of our core 10am – 4.30pm working day
- Exciting social calendar, including ad-hoc lunches & 3 main Mando events per year
- Pension plan, including enhanced company contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Clear progression plan, via our annual review process
We’re constantly improving the experience of working at Mando in line with our Investors in People accreditation. We value and appreciate the well-being of our staff, and offer benefits we feel contribute to everyone having a better work-life balance.